Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai George Washington University, USA announces three years Post Graduate Program in Emergency Medicine - Masters in Emergency Medicine (International) from july 2014.
Seats: 12 only
Eligibility: MBBS with MCI Registration
On Successful completion of the course, the candidate will be awarded an International Certificate in Masters in Emergency Medicine jointly by the George Washington University, USA and Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai.
1. A well designed course curriculum by George Washington University - USA that meets the requirements to work as an Emergency Physician
2. Experienced Core faculty & Visiting Faculty from GWU - USA
3. Observership in PRIEM GWU, USA
4. Evidence - based Medicine
5. Lectures on the modular topic of the month
6. Procedures & Skill seminars
7. Journal article discussions
8. Case Seminars