Protect Yourself, Protect Your Family, Protect Your Community from the EBOLA Virus.
- Always wash your hands with soap,
- Always cook your food Properly,
- Go to health facility anytime you have head ache,fever,pain,diarrhea,red eye rash and vomiting,
- Tell everyone you meet about ebola so they can be informed,
Do not :
- Do not touch people with signs of ebola or have died of ebola,
- Do not touch clothes&bed clothes of people who died of ebola,
- Do not touch vomit,salaiva,urine,blood and poo fo people who have signs and symptoms of ebola,
- Do not play with monkey and baboons,
- Do not eat bush meat,
- Do not eat plums eaten by bats.
Emergency Contact :
0452 - 2581212
, Ambulance Number :